To learn more about the LSVT LOUD™ voice and speech treatment program for Parkinson’s, click here.
Salubris Speech Therapy is licensed to treat in Florida, Georgia, and Texas.
We now offer LSVT eLOUD™ ONLINE to address Voice and Speech in Parkinson’s!
We utilize TheraPlatform secure software through your web browser to deliver live rehabilitation services with high-quality video and audio. There is no software to download!
- Book a FREE 15-min online consultation with our speech therapist
- Get answers to any questions you may have
- Complete a brief voice/speech screen to determine suitability
- Complete a laryngeal exam (exam of your voice box)
- This can be completed by an Ear Nose and Throat physician (ENT) or your general physician
- A laryngeal exam is necessary to be sure there are no contraindications to intensive voice therapy
- Results of this exam are required before the start of the program, per LSVT LOUD™ protocol
- ENT or physician referral will be provided following consultation/screen, if therapy is deemed appropriate
- Complete a formal speech and voice evaluation and begin treatment!
- Web camera (or built-in computer camera)
- Microphone (or built-in computer microphone)
- The latest Google Chrome browser (see this article)
- Internet speed of at least 3 MB/sec – test your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
- Headphones are highly recommended
- $100 for initial evaluation only ($125 includes a formal report)
- Call or email for current per-session rate or package cost
We accept major credit cards by phone or online.
For insurance reimbursement, we can provide a speech therapy superbill for you to submit to your insurance plan – we do not submit insurance claims for online therapy services directly.
We also offer LSVT LOUD™ in-person at our office.
If you live outside of our service area, please click the following link to find an LSVT LOUD™ certified speech-language pathologist near you: https://lsvtglobal.secure.force.com/portal/LSVTFindClinicians